"A democracy is two wolves and a small lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

America's first flag....now flagged "Extremist"


I though I was the only one that owned a standard size GADSDEN ,when at the Tea Party I viewed all those Gadsden's.....I was agog...I thought; they must have organized that and prepared by buying a box of Gadsden's and distributing them ahead of time!?Or maybe they already owned them like me...I thought I am not alone in this Leftist wasteland of New York..... IT was wondrous,....I was on a natural high....felt like I was home ....Like I went back in time...and instead of being the descendants of Patriots....WE had become the PATRIOTS!

And now this great flag...Americas first; is defiled and besmirched by the unmitigated gall of the filth running homeland security and others .


http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=97374

No comments:

Post a Comment