"A democracy is two wolves and a small lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Massepequa Tea Party=grass roots "brush Fire"

We must keep" lighting fires in the minds of a tireless minority".
This was mailed to my youtube account.....from m1ndcontroller
The "Secret Bail Out Money" the Massepequa Tea Party

Thank you for posting the Video of the Massepequa Tea Party!
I grew up on LI and to see such passion from those people gives me great hope for my hometown.My mother was at that Tea Party! And then I see that piece-of-crap Janeane Garofalo on TV calling them all Racists!NEO-PROGRESSIVE SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, below is some Information that I want spread like wildfire.
Call your senators and Congressmen and tell them you know what's going on and if they keep it up, we'll vote (THROW) them out!We have to stop CAP AND TRADE!!!!!! It will tax everything from Meat to Plastics!

Watch the movie "the energy non-crisis" - cut and paste the link below>>>>http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3340274697167011147

And study "the Club of Rome" - Al Gore's Group of Facist Pigs pushing the carbon Tax !
The Economic Crisis was caused by IMF Loans to Third World Nations that were defa... more

No comments:

Post a Comment